What Is Coaching?
Coaching is a form of learning where one person supports another to generate new thinking, create learning and self-development, and to promote focused attention and action to create positive change. The Coach does this by creating and holding a space for the Client to think deeply, promoting self-awareness and responsibility through powerful conversation, and then running with the energy and ideas that come with the moments of insight and inspiration that result.
"You are today where your thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you."
Reasons Why You Would Hire a Life Coach:
* A Coach keeps you accountable. Many of us have experienced where we want to accomplish something. We may even know what we need to do to get it some, but we just don't do it. A Coach can help you with that.
* A Coach Saves you time and money. Often when we try to do things on our own, we end up wasting a lot of time and money procrastinating, or trying to figure out what we should do. A Coach can help you with that.
* A Coach keeps you calm. When life just isn't going the way you want, we tend to get stressed and that can keep us from moving forward. Coaches help keep things in perspective.
* A Coach can give you ideas you never thought of. Sometimes having a second person in your corner can help you come of with ideas, that you would have never thought of on your own.
* A Coach can help you find happiness in your life. Life is crazy at times, and we are so busy that we end up finding ourselves unhappy with our situation in life. Coaches can help you to turn things around, so you can find happiness.
* A Coach can help you get un-stuck. People sometimes feel between a rock and a hard place, and just don't know what to do. Coaches can help you find clarity and discover other options.
* A Coach can help you change your thinking so you can change your results.
Top Reasons Why Most People Hire a Life Coach:
1. To achieve a goal and be successful
2. To find happiness
3. To find life purpose
4. Personal development
5. Self Improvement
6. To be more confident
Helps you change your thinking
so you can change your results.
"Life Can Feel Good!"
Weight Loss Coaching